5th Annual Modular Construction & Prefabrication Summit
Driving Cost-Savings and Improvements in Schedule Certainty through Modular Methods
With the continuation of depressed commodity prices - IQPC’s 5th Annual Modular Construction & Prefabrication Summit this December 7-9 in Houston, TX will provide the understanding of the space that you require in order to plan your projects for 2016 and beyond.
The 5th Anniversary Summit will expand upon topics discussed at March’s summit in Calgary and will include many new topics never before covered in Houston! Join us to discuss Managing Change Orders, the Single Module Design, Advances in Fabrication, the Future of Man camps and much more!
In order to ensure that we are covering the gamut of changes, innovations and perspectives in the industry – the 5th Anniversary Summit will look to convene Upstream, Midstream and Downstream Modularization Experts for the FIRST TIME at IQPC's Modular Construction Series!
Interested in the Market conditions driving Modular adoption and how that will affect your business strategy with regards to modular adoption? Looking into your Risk Analysis procedures and how they will affect business decisions in the years to come? Trying to understand the particulars of a Collaborative Project Delivery approach? We will be exploring those topics and more at the 5th Annual Modular Construction & Prefabrication Summit taking place in Houston, TX this December 7th -9th!
Join us this December for perspective & understanding with regards to one of the most complex topics in the construction world today and how Modular development can assist you when commodity prices inevitably begin to rebound!
Join us this December in order to:
- Learn about the trends driving the Modular Construction Industry through an Offshore Focus Day identifying the most important and thought-provoking projects being developed offshore
- Examine the differences and similarities between the Offshore and the Onshore markets via a dedicated series of concurrent sessions during Main Day Two of the Program
- Understand how upstream, midstream and downstream modular construction are affecting each other and industry construction standards
- Investigate how ‘standards and protocols’ are changing how modularization is done and how you stand to benefit
- Benchmark your processes with your colleagues and competitors
- Upgrade your understanding of the Market conditions surrounding modular & prefabricated build-out
- Join us for a Demo Drive in which Owners & EPCs can explore some of the newest offerings from Vendors and Service Providers from across the industry in a fun, networking focused atmosphere
Speaking & Sponsorship Opportunities Available
If you have any interest in participating in IQPC's 5th Annual Modular Construction & Prefabrication Summit this December – there are two ways in which you can get involved!
- Contact Divisional Director, Alex Chard, to discuss speaking opportunities at: Alex.Chard@IQPC.com
- Contact Sponsorship Director, Eric Pompei, to discuss sponsorship opportunities at: Eric.Pompei@IQPC.com
Interested in Offshore Modular Construction & Development?
Now is your chance to register a colleague focused on offshore initiatives at a discounted rate and secure a reduced pass for yourself! IQPC will be holding an Offshore focused Track during the Main Program this December 9th as part of the overall Modular Construction & Prefabrication Summit! If you, or a colleague, are/is interested in attending the summit, please contact the Marketing Manager, Maricarmen Gonzales at: Maricarmen.Gonzales@iqpc.com for further information.